MY FAVORITE PHOTO

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 2, 2007

My holiday




Last Sunday was Aslha Bhucha day so it was holiday and no class in Assumption University , and last Monday was Buddhist Lent day so it was holiday and no class ,too.


My father had annual scientific meeting the royal college of surgeons of Thailand and the royal Australasian college of surgeons at the Ambassador City Jomtien in Pattaya so last Sunday my father, my mother and I went to The Ambassador City Jomtien in Pattaya .

The Ambassador City Jomtien is very luxury resort . It is nearby the beach and has very big swimming pool . It has five separate wings such as Ocean wing , Garden wing , Inn wing , Tower wing and Ambassador wing , and food outlets , bar and night clubs , convention and meeting facilities , sport center and internet cafe .

We checked in at 10.00 A.M..Our room number is 5060 at Ocean wing . Ocean wing has two glass elevators which rise through the Atrium garden to give swift access to guest floors . Guest can see the beach through the backdoor .Inside the room is very cold because air condition turn on 24 °c. I turned off air condition and opened backside door . After, I turned off air condition and opened backside . Our room got wet in floor and wall so I turned on air condition and closed backside door .

In the evening , my father finished annual scientific meeting for Sunday so we went to the beach and swimming in the pool . The weather was warming so many people came to the beach and swimming pool . Many children played sand and swimming in the beach .

At night , we had party . We called Banquet or RCST Family night . We waited for food very long time . I wanted to eat ice cream so I told to my father went to ice cream freezer with me . The ice cream freezer same as ice cream freezer in supermarket , Seven-eleven or store . We can saw many ice cream inside . When my father and I in front the ice cream freezer . The man said to us he gave two ice cream bars to us if we played his game .His game was about remember the same picture such as in picture had two blue cans so we remembered two cans and picked up it when he started the game . He said we can helped ourselves and he gave 20 second to opened five pair of pictures .We can did it so he gave two ice cream bars to us . My father said it was very yummy. I think I agree with my father .

At the party , It has many food and many show such as magic tricks show , surgeons of the royal Australasian college show , sing a song of surgeons and Thai dancing . My mother sick so she came to the room early . My father and I came to the room at 10.15 p.m. , but the party not finished .

In Monday morning , My mother and I had breakfast . We cannot went to the beach because It was raining and my mother not well so we came back to the room . We checked out at 14.00 p.m. .

The traffic was very jam. We arrived home at 6.30 p.m.. I have dinner , took a shower and went to bed.

I think this holiday is the good holiday because it was my first time to went to the beach in this year so I feel relax and happy .

The backdoor side ,
we can see the beach through the back door side




The bedroom , it is very soft and comfortable


At 10.00A.M.,This photo was took at backdoor side

I took this photo when we went to the beach
At the beach

In the evening , This photo took at backdoor side

No comments: