MY FAVORITE PHOTO

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy time

Today , I have no class because it has opening ceremony of the Universiade so my friend appointment me to go to our school .

At 10.00 A.M. , my friend wait for me in front of our school . Her name is Suvakul Chareonsin . Her nickname is Aei . She is very friendly and very sensitive . She went to Chiang Mai so she bought key ring for her friends . I Now she study in faculty of Liberal Arts at Thammasat University . choose the witch key ring because I like design and it look so cute .


First ,we meet to my France teacher . She is Thai , but she can speaks France very well . She is very sensitive , working woman and look modern . She said to me she wanted me to join to her last trip . Her last trip went to France , Spain , and Itali . I wanted to join to her trip because my lovely friends were join her trip and I want to go to France and Spain , but I had summer course in ABAC law school . has summer . Before I said goodbye to her . She said in this summer ,she will go to France and want me to join with her .


Second , we meet to our English . She is Thai . She is an older woman and very kind . She can speaks English very nice . She asked to my elder sister because she can tough my elder sister,too .


Third , we meet to our Art teachers . They are very kind . One of our Art teacher has MSN so sometimes I can chart with him.We called him ajarn Moss because his nick name is Moss . He want we to came back to school on Friday 24 August , 2007 because it has sport day. They ask to our university , life in university , friend in university , and subject in university . We say good bye to our Art teacher because we have lunch .


At lunch , I meet Bush . She is my friend ,too . She is very chubby and friendly . Now she study in Srinakharinwirot University . I talk about Rapee’s Day in ABAC law school . It has moot court . The case , in this moot court is about men rape man . In this rape section man rape man . It not wrong in the rape section , but in the new rape section . It wrong in the rape section and we talk about constitution draft . Bush said maybe her family not going to vote on August 19 , 2007 and Aei said she going to Rangsit if she want to vote .

Today , I am very happy because I meet my friends and teachers , but it is not quite good because I cannot meet Som , Toon , Tarn , Pleum , Gift and June because Som and Toon have to work in Universiade ,Gift study summer course in America , and the other busy .


Bush and me




Aei and me



No comments: