MY FAVORITE PHOTO

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yummy

Yesterday in the afternoon , Nampheung , Pang and I went to The Mall Bangkapi . Pang went to Oriental princess to bought body lotion . I use product of Oriental princess ,too because my elder sister use product of Oriental princess and in my last birthday she bought mild cleansing gel , oil control cleansing soap , acne cream and powder pen .

Mild cleansing gel is an anti-pimple facial cleansing gel , specially formulated to provide deep cleansing for my skin by totally eliminating pore-blocking residues . The natural extracts of white ginger and willow bark help control excess oil , preventing and control the growth of the bacteria that causes pimples while stimulating the elimination of dead skin cells to reveal skin that is smooth , radiant , clear , moist and fresh . I like it because it oil control and smell very good . I feel relaxing because this smell like natural oil .

Oil control cleansing soap is an anti-pimple soap carefully formulated to care for my face and body . Gentle on skin where pimples form , whether the face , chest or back , this soap is bursting with cleansing goodness to help eliminate dirt and residue while acting as an astringent to leave my skin spotlessly smooth .White ginger extract and salicylic acid help stimulate the skin’s natural production cycle while controlling excess oil ,the leading cause of pimples that helds from bacteria . For a thoroughly clean , smooth , soft and revitalized face and body experience . I like it because soap-bubble is very soft and can washing my face very clean .

Acne cream is an acne solution cream designed to reduce inflammation within 24 hours . Salicylic acid and natural extracts help ease inflammation and irritation , smoothing and fading pimple to reveal spotlessly smooth skin . I use it when my face have pimple . It can control pimple .

powder pen is an easy to use blush and powder in special designed portable package containing high-quality Pony hair brush , benefits in applying blush or adding powder easier and quicker . I like it very much because I can use it easy .When I want to use it I will shake , press the rear button a few times and brush my face . It made my face bright and good looking .

We went to Watsons , Pang said she liked this body lotion because this product is natural and smell like natural oil so when I use I feel relaxing . Nampheung taste Mint body lotion to the back of my hand . It has a good smell and cold . I think it smell like my favorite candy . This candy name is Mindmint and Nampheung agree with me .

We went to in front of theatre . Pang wanted to see Kung Fu Tootsie or in Thai we called Tad Soo Food , Nampheung wanted to see The Bourne Ultimatum and I wanted to see Ratatouille . We cannot chose movie to see and Nampheung and I forgot our jecket so we went to Japanese food because Nampheung wanted to eat Japanese food and We were staving because we not have lunch so we went to Japanese restaurant . This restaurant name is Fuji . We ordering many food such as Fuji bento sashimiset is 190 ฿ , Tako yaki is 75 ฿ , Ika maru yaki is 120 ฿ , Ikura salmon is 200 ฿ ,Spicy tuna salad 110 ฿ , Gyoza yaki is 70 ฿ . Pang wanted to eat Green tea ice cream so she ordering . This cost is 70 ฿ . I wanted to eat Yogurt pudding strawberry sauce so I ordering . This cost is 60 ฿. It is very yummy Yogurt pudding and strawberry sauce is made more yummy dessert .

When we ate finish , Nampheung wanted to go to Tawanna because she wanted to bought black shoes to wear to Ethic class . Tawanna is nearby The Mall Bangkapi . It has many thing such as shoes , T-shirts, earrings , dresses , short-pants , long – pants , jean , perfume and handbags. Nampheung and Pang bought black high hall shoes .

We went to The Mall Bangkapi because Pang wanted to bought candies and Nampheung wanted to bought salad . Nampheung said in the supermarket at The Mall Bangkapi salad is very yummy .

When we said goodbye , Nampheung and Pang came back to ABAC because they lived in dorm . I went to home by bus.

Yesterday was a good day . We were very happy .

Tad Soo Food 's poster


The Bourne Ultimatum's poster

Ratatouille video player

No comments: