MY FAVORITE PHOTO

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

have a good flight




Today is Wednesday , August 29 , 2007 . My elder sister go to United States to study of radiology in Mallinckrodt Institute . This institute is in Washington University in St.Louis so my father , mother , elder sister and I get up at 3.00 A.M. and go to Suvarnabhumi ( Pronounced su-wan-na-poom ) Airport .

The airport is located in Racha Thewa in Bang Phli district, Samut Prakan Province, about 25 km east of downtown Bangkok. The name Suvarnabhumi was chosen by King Bhumibol Adulyadej and refers to the ancient kingdom hypothesized to have been located somewhere in Southeast Asia. Designed by Helmut Jahn of Murphy/Jahn Architects, this airport has the world's tallest control tower (132.2 m), and the world's second largest single building and airport terminal (563,000 m²), just a little smaller than Hong Kong International Airport (570,000 m²) but larger than South Korea's Incheon International Airport (496,000 m²). Suvarnabhumi is one of the busiest airports in Asia and Bangkok's primary airport for all commercial airline flights. The airport inherited the airport code BKK from Don Mueang after the older airport ceased commercial flights.

My elder sister ‘s flight is UA0838 . This airline is United Airlines .This flight from Bangkok to Washington . My elder sister said that her flight will be transferred at Narita In' airport to domestic flight in Chicaco, which is a connected flight as well, and she will go to Missouri as her last destination .

I searched of Washington University in St.Louis . I think it is so beautiful place . My dad and mom agree with me . I think Brookings Hall look like a castle . I’m very interesting in Washington University in St.Louis because it has school of law . If I want to admission in this school of law . I must graduate for undergraduate degree program and do LSAT . LSAT is Law School Admissions Test . This university achieve a score of 165 or higher on LSAT .

My elder sister graduate for Mahidol University . Mahidol University has its origins in the first medical school in Thailand, established at Siriraj Hospital in 1890. Then, in 1969, H.M. King Bhumibhol Adulyadej gave the University of Medical Sciences the new name of "Mahidol University", after the name of his own father, H.R.H. Prince Mahidol of Songkla, who is widely considered to be the 'Father of Modern Medicine and Public Health in Thailand'. Since then, the university has become one of the premier medical institutions in Southeast Asia, with 3 medical schools producing a full range of medical personnel and providing medical services to more than 4 million patients per year. In addition, Mahidol University has expanded and attained excellence in many diverse fields of social science, arts and humanities, in addition to medicine and science.

I wish her have a good flight and have a good time in United States . I think when I have a free time I will go to meet her.



1 comment:

Jasper said...

Your family eh? Nice family!